Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Extra Life

Hello,
This year, I will be participating in Extra Life, which is a 24 hour video game marathon November 2-3, to raise funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.  I have elected to have any funds I raise to go to Baystate Children's Hospital.  I have no direct connection to this cause, as I have no children nor do I know anyone who has utilized CMNH.  However, I recently lost my mother, and during that time I realized I have lived my life in a less than selfless way.  I have vowed to change, and this is a step for me in that direction.  Granted, there is a level of selfishness to this as well, because  heck, I get to play video games for 24 hours!  Actually 25, as that weekend brings us Daylight Savings Time.  But, baby steps, right? The link to my donation page is here: 

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=61957

A HUGE thank you to anyone who decides to donate, and thank you as well for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment